Whether you are a driver or just someone who is always on the go, there’s a good chance that you know about Nexar dash cam. After all, this product has been getting a lot of attention lately for its sleek design and high-quality features. If you want to get the most out of your dash cam and enjoy benefits such as instant recording and motion detection alerts, then the following article will provide everything you need to make an informed purchase decision!
Table of Content:
- Nexar Dash Cam Review
- How to Install Nexar Dash Cam?
- Is Nexar a good dash cam?
Nexar Dash Cam Review
SCOSCHE NEXS11032-ET Full HD Smart Dash Cam
The SCOSCHE NEXS11032-ET Full HD Smart Dash Cam is the perfect insurance against accidents or incidents with you and other cars on the road. With its 140-degree front-facing camera, this dash cam records your ride in any condition so you can rest easy knowing that there’s evidence of everything when something goes wrong. The wide-angle lens captures every detail with crystal clear 1080p footage and the included 32GB Micro SD card will give you plenty of storage space for footage over time.
The app is a must-have as it not only provides live footage from the dash cam, but also lets you review all of your drives and get notified if someone had an accident on theirs nearby—and that’s just one of its many features! Provided by Nexar, it works seamlessly with their app so you have a handy way to review all your drives at will—and better yet, get notified if someone else nearby has had an accident on their drive too. Plus, Nexa offers a free trial for those who want to test out their product before they purchase.
However, I want to point out the important disadvantages of this model. First, it is a wired model which makes it difficult to transfer footage from the dash cam without risking the loss of data. Second, this product does not come with an LCD screen so you have no way to see what’s going on when it’s plugged in and powered off — especially if something happens while you’re away.
Maybe you can’t hear anything because it has such a poor sound recording; even though we tried all sorts of settings like changing from 4K to 1080P or adjusting microphone volume levels, there was still nothing! While trying to make adjustments via online support chat (which also proved ineffective), we realized how unhelpful their support really is when they told us: “We don’t know if that’s possible or not.”
- 1080p video resolution
- 140-degree shooting
- Comes with a 32 GB commercial-grade micro-SD memory card
- Works with Nexar safe driving app for iPhone and Android
- Includes free Nexar Cloud storage
- Viewing the SD card can sometimes be difficult on the Nexar app
- The sound quality of this dash cam is poor
- Customer service is often unable to help
We recommend this dash cam if you are looking for something that will take high-quality video footage without too many technical difficulties but we do not think it would be worth purchasing.
Nexar Beam GPS
One tap and it’s done. It’s the perfect dashboard camera for every driver to capture the moment when something bad happens. Nexar Beam has storage for extended drives, an interesting feature called Rewind Replay that can show the last few seconds before something happens like getting into an accident…or nearly hitting someone.
Nexar Beam GPS is a dash cam that does more than just protect you from getting scammed by your mechanic: it helps make sure nobody gets away with anything, even the most callous people on the road. With this, your insurance company doesn’t have an excuse for saying they can’t find any evidence of what happened to you. If somebody tries to fudge their report or try to get out of paying damages, then you’ll be there showing them your data. Nexar’s sensors alert your emergency contacts when an accident is detected.You don’t need that hard copy of video footage in case something happens either: unlimited cloud storage means it’s safe from damage (and thieves), parking mode will always leave an eye on things while you’re gone.
Equipped with Nexar Beam, you’ll always know where your car is parked and will be able to retrieve that crucial information in a flash.
But, you should know that it only works when paired with the Nexar app. Also, the viewing angle on the camera (135° recording angle) is less than other dash cams.
Let me remind you that the Nexar Beam only has one camera. It will not show any footage inside the cabin, meaning you can’t tell if someone is causing trouble inside your car when you are driving erratically because of their mistake.
- Full HD 1080p video
- One-Touch Insurance Report
- Nexar provides you with recent footage of your driving, along with a map to guide you back to your car
- When an incident occurs, it will detect the collision and alert your emergency contacts
- 32GB SD card included
- Unlimited cloud storage
- Parking mode
- Nexar Beam dashboard camera is designed to work only with the Nexar app
- 135° recording angle
- It is not possible to use that dash cam for interior recordings
Nexar dash cam is a perfect choice for you if you are looking for the best way to protect yourself and your loved ones. It offers many useful features that will keep everyone safe while driving, such as accident detection, unlimited cloud storage, emergency contacts alerts, and parking mode with WiFi capabilities. If you don’t need an interior dash cam, you should definitely check Nexar dash cam-out.
Nexar Dash Cam Pro – 2021 Model
Nexar Dash Cam Pro has absolutely all the advantages of the previous model and adds new ones to them. Firstly, it has a heated screen that will allow you to use the app in any weather conditions. Secondly, there is an improved GPS feature that allows you to track your location and speed more precisely than ever before. If this wasn’t enough for you pro users – Nexar Dash Cam Pro 2021 model also comes with a new additional sensor allowing better parking mode recording capabilities.
However, the Nexar Pro’s advantages don’t stop there. This dash cam is our top-of-the-line model, with 1080p HD quality video and extra features for better driver safety. With 10 infra-red lights, it records in brilliant night vision so you can always see what’s happening around you. Comes complete with a dual-camera system to always have a clear view through any situation. Pair this unit conveniently from the Nexar app on your smartphone – that’s right! You won’t even need to open up the application once installation is complete because Nexar senses when you’re driving and automatically starts recording without annoying prompts or notifications. Don’t risk getting in an accident just because you were distracted by your phone. Nexar Pro gives you the extra security of recording and uploading instantly to help protect yourself in the event of a crash or hit-and-run.
Nexar not only provides you with 135-degree viewer angles for views inside and out of your car, but it also can sense unexpected accidents on the road automatically! And if something does happen, this dash cam system sends an emergency alert to your designated emergencies contacts as well as auto backups any footage to their unlimited Nexar cloud storage space.
Nexar has an advanced G-force sensor that starts recording whenever motion is detected, saving precious moments in even the darkest of settings. With this newest model, you get a free SD card and cloud storage so all of those accidents and near misses are automatically backed up to your Nexar cloud forever! The developers have got you covered on accident detection too – when Nexar senses an impact or crash happening outside your vehicle, it immediately contacts emergency contacts and file an insurance report for you with one tap. Installation couldn’t be easier either – more versatility than any other system out there: stick it to the windshield or dashboard using squeegee mounting plates.
Nexar’s latest model includes a free 32GB SD card so you can record all those exciting moments on the road, even when WiFi isn’t available.
In addition, Nexar Pro GPS has Unlimited Cloud Storage for your footage! You can turn anything you’re wondering about into proof with this intelligent device.
Nexar is compatible with both iOS (iPhone) and Android devices, making it easy for everyone to use right out of the box, although it does require version iOS 13.
While there are many benefits, a significant drawback can be attributed to periods with no phone connection and wide-reaching implications. Nexar Pro has a serious issue when your phone is not close and the Nexar app isn’t installed. The camera is pretty much useless without it, so that’s troublesome if you lose your phone or it breaks. There are also periods where there’s no data from the GPS sensor then back up again, which is really frustrating for those moments where you want to file a report after an incident.
- 1080p Full HD video quality
- Superb night vision
- Records inside and outside
- Parking mode: starts recording, even when your car is parked
- Nexar automatically uploads videos of crashes and collisions onto the Nexar cloud for safekeeping
- When Nexar detects an accident, it immediately alerts your emergency contacts
- Easy installation
- It comes with a 32 GB SD-card
- Unlimited Free Cloud Storage
- There are periods when the app is not recording due to a lack of a working phone. We recommend making sure your phone is never away from the dash cam when driving for maximum recording effectiveness.
- Accessing the recorded videos is impossible unless you install an application or connect to a computer.
- The Nexar Pro dashboard camera only works when it is paired to the app.
It has some great features like unlimited free cloud storage, good quality footage, and easy installation. The cons are mostly related to using the device – you have to keep the app open in order for it to work. Altogether this is an amazing product with great features!
How to Install Nexar Dash Cam?
- You need to download and install the Nexar app on your phone. There is no separate device you will be prompted to buy, so any smartphone should do. Please note that it requires iOS version 13 (iPhone) or Android OS version of at least v.14 (Nexus).
- Start a new recording by launching the App and holding down your thumb anywhere within its viewfinder screen;
- The camera takes control over your car’s dashboard display turning it into an instant video feed from behind the windshield/front glass panel;
- After each trip close out of Dash Cam app as there is no other way, but then again – footage will continue being recorded in background mode until the memory card is full.
- When you get home, just plug in the memory card to your computer and start reviewing footage; Nexar saves clips by assigning a timestamp upon their creation with no possibility of editing (like date/time stamp).
What is rideshare protect from Nexar dash cam?
Rideshare protect is insurance that protects a ridesharing driver from accidents and other incidents while using the app. Nexar has already built in an option to share the footage with your insurer for claims purposes, but it’s not mandatory – you can always choose whether or not to send them the video.
What phone Nexar dash cam work?
Nexar is compatible with both iOS and Android phones. For iOS devices, Nexar is compatible with the following models:
– iPhone X (iOS 11.0 or later)
– iPhone SE (iOS 11.0 or later)
– iPhone Plus Series: iPhone Plus, iPhone Plus Two, and so on (iOS 11.0 or later)
– iPad Pro series: iPad Pro (iOS 11.0 or later)
– iPad Mini series: iPad Mini and so on (iOS 11.0 or later)
For Android devices, Nexar is compatible with the following models:
– Samsung S Series: Galaxy S, Galaxy S Two, and so on (Android version M/N/O/P)
– Google Pixel phones (Android version O/P)
– Sony Xperia phones (Android version M/N)
What is the largest SD card the Nexar dash cam?
The largest SD card the Nexar dash cam is compatible with is a 512 GB SD Card.
How to connect Nexar dash cam?
To connect Nexar dash cam, you can use either the USB or mini-USB cord. After downloading and installing the app onto your smart device, simply follow the prompts to install it on both devices. Once connected, open up the application and click “Start.”
Does Nexar dash cam work in South America?
Yes, Nexar dash cam is available for use in all locations.
Nexar dash cam phone number
The Nexar support hotline is available at (800) 500-8053.
Does Nexar have a monthly fee?
No. After buying your dash cam, you can access the Nexar app for free and store all of your footage in one place if needed.
Does Nexar dash cam record speed?
Yes, Nexar dash cam has a built-in GPS that records your speed and location.
Does Nexar record without phone?
Is Nexar a good dash cam?
If you want a dash cam that is easy to install and use, Nexar dash cam might be the one for you. It has some great features like unlimited free cloud storage, good quality footage, and easy installation. The cons are you have to keep the app open in order for it to work or else your recordings will not upload automatically.